How it works when you generating a domain name:
type any word or combination of letters and numbers in the search field, select a zone (the default zone is com) and click the search button.
1. add letters and/or numbers to the keyword;
2. add to the keyword all known prefixes and suffixes (more than 200);
3. add before and after the keyword words of 1,2,3 letters, words by topic and alphabetically;
4. check the employment of the keyword in other zones (more than 900);
5. we change the keyword (possible random or deliberate errors when writing as google, zapato and others);
How it works when you check domain names in alphabetical order:
In the category free base domain names are checking in alphabetical order. You can choose the zone from more then 900.
Red - domain is registered;
Yellow - domain has no ns records, click on the name to check;
White color - domain is avaliable - click to register.